Marriages by KATHLEEN
Every love story is beautiful, Let us tell yours
Our latest new service offering is Officiant Services for weddings. We are able to perform all types of Wedding Ceremonies. We work with couples to create a ceremony that reflects who they are and how they want to begin their journey together as a married couple.
Contact: KathleenTheOfficiant@gmail.com for rates and availability.
1-2-3 of our Celebrant / Officiant Services
Select either traditional marriage vows or write your own vows
Select a traditional nuptial ceremony or design a personal custom ceremony
Select your preferred language for the ceremony
Bride & Groom's role:
- Ceremony finalization by email or phone prior to, or during, rehearsal
- Purchase your marriage license up to 3 months prior to your wedding ceremony. To find marriage license issuers follow this link and type in your city:
- 50% deposit upon hiring celebrant
- Final payment two (2) weeks prior to the wedding
Please note: 1. Marriage Licence fee NOT included. 2. Additional fees may apply for excess travel & ceremonies booked on statutory holidays or held from Dec 23-Jan 2.3. $25 parking fee will be charged unless parking is free or paid for by client.4. Payment methods accepted: cash or e-transfer - if paying by credit card there will be an additional 3% processing fee.
What to expect:
- 30-minute complimentary consultation
- 1 hour of rehearsal conducted onsite
- 1 hour of officiant services during which your 20 to 30-minute ceremony will be conducted by a licensed celebrant.
- Direct communications via phone/email/text
- 30 minutes to review and process paperwork for legalization of marriage
- Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant™
- Licensed Marriage Officiant
- Certified Wedding Coordinator
- Event designer for more than 15 years
- Languages: English and Cantonese